*** To be considered, you must submit resume directly to Jobs@gfcnow.com. Please provide video (audio if no video is available) of teaching sample. Do not submit through churchstaffing or call our church office***
Grace Fellowship Church is a thriving church with a mission to glorify God by joining Him in building a community to reach a community. GFC started in 1979 as a group of 30-40 people and has grown to a church of well over 1500 attendees each Sunday. GFC
has never been about becoming a “big church”, however, our mission has created a contagious blend of solid growth in and among believers that leads to engaging the least and lost in our community through sharing the incomparable good news and engaging in grace-motivated
good works. Our church-wide musical worship style is contemporary and band-led, similar to the likes of Hillsong United, Tomlin, Redman, Wickham, Crowder, and others.
Johnson City, TN is a medium sized city with a large academic and medical community. It’s a great place to raise a family, with mountain views and access to outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, boating, etc. Ashville, NC is about an hour away, Knoxville is 2, Charlotte is 3, and the Atlantic Ocean is only about a half-day drive.
This position is a full time position with benefits. The high school pastor will serve as the pastor over our 9th-12th grade ministry at Grace Fellowship Church. It will be a part of our family life team and report to our student pastor.
The high school ministry at Grace Fellowship Church is at an exciting intersect, where a strong foundation is coming up through our ministry while there is a lot of opportunity to build up the ministry. There are not a lot of long held traditions, and expectations inside of this ministry. Which would make this an exciting fit for a go getter, an individual who would be excited by the chance to rebuild, to put their stamp on a ministry. This role would also be very much a part of a team environment. A team that is dedicated to raising up students who are transformed and motivated by the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Plan and execute all high school large group gatherings (worship gatherings and events)
- Be a part of a student ministry teaching team (primary communicator in high school)
- Oversight of high school volunteer teams (being a part of recruiting, developing and setting them up for impact)
- Collaborative role in student ministry small groups (along with small group coordinator)
- Leader of all initiatives and objectives inside of high school ministry
- Pastoral role with high school students and their families
- Gifted communicator of God’s word to high school students
- Strategic thinker and implementer
- Ability to plan and execute large events and worship services
- Strategic developer of students and volunteers
- Pastoral heart for students, volunteers and Families
- A mature, growing believer with a clear understanding of the Gospel, along with the ability to clearly communicate it
- Agrees to and supports GFC’s core beliefs and is committed to spiritual integrity: gfcnow.com/mission-beliefs
- Experience leading a student ministry of 75+
- Proven relational track record
- Desire to work collaboratively on a team
- Bachelor’s degree
- A Theology degree (Completed or in progress)
*** To be considered, you must submit resume directly to Jobs@gfcnow.com. Please provide video (audio if no video is available) of a teaching sample. Do not submit through churchstaffing or call our church office***
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Youth PastorOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 24
Youth PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- October 22
Youth PastorGrace Point Church
- Newtown, Pennsylvania
- October 20
Youth/ music PastorScappoose Foursquqre
- Scappoose, Oregon
- October 20
Grace Fellowship Church
Grace Fellowship Church is a unique church, which includes people from all walks of life and religious backgrounds who are finding abundant life through Jesus Christ. Our desire is to glorify God by joining Him in building a community to reach a community.More...