Grow Team Leader
Assemblies of God
Central Assembly of God (CAG), a church located 20 miles south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is looking for a team leader with executive skills who will oversee Adult Discipleship Director, Children's Ministries Director and Student Ministries Director. To
apply for this position, please submit your resume in pdf, doc or docx format to email@example.com. Below is an excerpt from the Job Description.
CAG equips people to fulfill their God-given destiny.
The Grow Ministry exists to equip the CAG church family to become fully devoted followers of Christ by:
- Providing discipleship groups that help people to grow spiritually.
- Providing family ministries that help children, youth & young adults make the next step with God.
- Providing family ministry for parents, engaged, divorced or separated, and married couples to help them grow in their family relationships.
- Providing training for leadership development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and equip the children’s ministry director.
- Lead and equip the youth ministry director(s).
- Lead and equip the young adults director.
- Lead and equip the men’s and women’s directors.
- Lead and equip the small group director.
- Lead and equip the leadership development director who will coordinate the leadership classes and assist people to become prepared for serving in leadership roles at CAG.
A mature follower of Jesus, serves their family well, serves in passion-driven, gift-aligned ministry, tithes toCentral Assembly of God, gives to missions, and exhibits the characteristics of a leader in 1 Timothy 3:8-13.
Provides visionary leadership in one area of ministry, equips people for ministry, and exhibits the characteristics of a leader in 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
This person needs to have following gifts:
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Demonstrated leadership abilities.
Demonstrated personal initiative.
Demonstrated team player.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree in Biblical studies required, MA in Biblical studies preferred
Ordained minister with the Assemblies of God preferred, A/G licensed minister minimum
5 years pastoral ministry experience with emphasis in Christian Education leadership