- Setup, maintain and de-commission user computers, phones, printers, network devices and cabling to support the mission of the church.
- Add and manage Users and Groups in Microsoft Active Director/Office 365 environment.
- Provide telephone, remote connection and in-person support relating to software and hardware problems reported by users. Respond to user questions and issues.
- Provide basic user training on office hardware and software.
- Respond to work order tickets; escalate issues to management as needed.
- Maintain an adequate level of knowledge of operating systems and application software.
- Monitor software licenses installed to ensure compliance on a monthly basis.
- Experience in computer science field. Experience in network administration of a Windows-based server environment. Working knowledge of Apple device operation is required.
- Knowledge of hardware and software installation, testing and operation.
- Previous experience in a faith-based or not-for-profit organization preferred but not required.
- Good communication skills; a spirit of joy and helpfulness including patience and tact.
- Self- initiator, responsible, flexible, problem-solver, team player, high energy.
- Exercise mature and independent judgment and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reliability and dependability; ability to work flexible hours and to be on-call.
- Must have reliable vehicle for travel to multi-New Life sites for support.