Rochester Covenant Church
Position type: Part-time
Rochester Covenant Church seeks to be an expanding, embracing community of love with God himself at the center. We are looking for an enthusiastic leader to walk alongside our youth as they become fully devoted followers of Jesus. We are seeking individuals
- A passion for working with young people and their families.
- An ability to teach the Bible clearly.
- Appropriate experience and training.
- A heart to develop ministry initiatives within the church and local community.
- The ability to work with the Associate Pastor to lead confirmation class, Sunday school class, mid-week events, special events, volunteer training, calendar planning & media.
Hours: 10/week – (more hours are possible, approaching full-time if combined with facilities responsibilities. Please indicate on your application if you are interested in information about the facilities work.)
Reports to: Associate Pastor
Visit our website: rochcov.org
Job Description and Application: http://rochcov.org/staff-openings/