Family Worship Center is looking for a high-capacity leader with the experience of leading a church of 250+ to become the Sr. Pastor at one of it's network churches.
Family Worship Center Grant County (www.fwcgc.com) is located in Northern Kentucky, with a population around 25,000. With an established meeting venue and current attendance of 125-150 weekly, FWCGC is poised to take the next step in reaching and influencing
the community with the Gospel.
If you're an experienced leader with a Word of Faith (Rhema Bible Training Center or similar) background that has the desire to join a network of churches with a vision of planting
40 life-giving churches in the state of Kentucky, this may be the opportunity for you.
Below are qualities candidates must possess:
1. Catalytic Leader: Able to rally people to a cause.
2. Team Builder: Can build teams and identify high-capacity leaders to build more teams.
3. Relational Leader: Friendly and approachable.
4. Talent Scout: Always on the lookout for new leaders to develop and volunteers to connect to opportunities of service.
5. Pastoral: Able to connect/minister to people in various life-situations (birth, marriage, sickness, death/loss, disconnected from God, marital struggles, etc).
6. Total Quality Manager: Looking for ways to improve; sensitive to misses; committed to excellence.
7. Excellent Communicator: Able to deliver/communicate the message, cast vision, and inspire the congregation.
8. Carrier of the DNA: When you cut them, they bleed the mandate, motives, map, and measures of Family Worship Center.
9. Solution Specialist: Able to identify problems and find solutions.
10. Community Connector: Able to build influence with community leaders, business owners, school systems, etc, establishing relationships and discovering opportunities where the church family can “partner with God in changing the quality of
All potential candidates must present a family photo, audio/video of 2-3 messages/presentations, and be able to provide a track-record of the "must-have" qualities stated above.
Please email resume' and additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org