Under the direction of the Associate Pastor, the Media and Communications Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing development and effective maintenance of ZCC’s online presence, as well as all electronic and traditional communication to the congregation. In addition the Media and Communications Coordinator oversees the process and methods of dissemination of public general information and content in all forms.
The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the position.
- A Christian of good reputation and credibility
- Trustworthy to maintain confidentiality
- Experienced in relating well to various groups of people
- Proven ability to organize and administrate
- Is self-directed and can work independently when required
- Member of a team oriented staff, preferably in a church or ministry environment focused in the area of Media and Communications
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- At least (2) years previous experience in at least two or more of the following: IT, Social Media, WEB, Video Production, or Graphics Layout/Design, and where the majority of the applicants time was spent focused in these areas.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong online technological skills
- Friendly and polite with good communication skills
- Relates well to other people, committed team player
- Attention to detail and task completion
- Technical skills and training as is applicable to current and ongoing communication and media technology applications
- Creative skills and training as is applicable to current and ongoing graphics and media applications
- Ability to work with: HTML, CSS, JAVA and Flash as well as familiarity with PNP and MySQL
- Ability to train users in necessary applications such as WEB CMS applications, CCB (Community Church Builder), Email Marketing Solutions, Mobile Media and other church related applications as needed.
- Ability to Shoot and Edit video (Digital and Analog) and Sound Recordings that can be used during services, classes, in print, on the WEB, or other media resources
- Ongoing development and effective management and maintenance of the ZCC website, including ongoing monitoring of all Media resources
- Management of the ZCC Social Media outlets including producing statistics through analysis of various sources of usage data
- Oversee and assist with all ZCC electronic and traditional communication to congregation
- Regular connection with pastors and staff to assess graphics and media needs
- Help develop the technological communication media used online and during live events
- Other duties as assigned
- Pleasant, professional environment
- Regular interaction with pastoral staff, Ministry Leaders, or visitors
75% of time spent sitting at desk (includes using a computer and telephone) 25% of time standing and walking
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Harvest Bible Chapel - Director of WorshipVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sacramento, California
- January 20
Faith Church - Graphic DesignerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sunset Hills, Missouri
- January 20
Preschool Ministry LeaderPark Cities Presbyterian Church
- Dallas, Texas
- January 19
Next Steps PastorBeach Church
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- January 19
Accounting SpecialistRock Point Church
- Queen Creek, Arizona
- January 18
Pillar of Fire
Zarephath Christian Church a ministry of Pillar of Fire Director of Outreach and Missions Postion Zarephath Christian Church is a church that is located in suburban central New Jersey. We are a ministry of the Pillar of Fire with outreach through Local and International missions, including a contemporary Christian radio station that serves the NY/NJ metropolitan area. At ZCC it’s all about Jesus, where our vision is to: Love by leading children, youth and adults into a deeper love of God through vibrant worship, prayer and a More...