We are seeking a full-time pastor for our youth. The candidate must have a heart to reach students and to disciple them. The job is more than ministry to youth; it is also adult leadership development as well as parent oriented ministry. Primary responsibilty
is to 7th through 12 grade, with oversight and vision casting and leadership training for 5th-6th grade. Other staff responsibilities will be added as giftedness and passions become known. Candidates must have a staff/team mentality and work ethic.
Required Qualifications: bachelors degree in relevant subject matter, at least 2 years church staff experience.
Preferred Qualifications: seminary, marial status: married.
Some of the specific responsibilties include:
- Coordinate and prepare for the weekly ministries: Sunday morning and evening, Wednesday night, etc.
- Develop a leadership team that helps plan regular ministries and extra events.
- Plan and oversee extra events such as camps, retreats, mission trips, fellowships, etc.
- Develop and implement a specifc plan for evangelism and small group discipleship for youth.
- Intentionally develop personal discipleship opportunities.