Director of Worship Arts
• Position: Full-Time Director of Worship Arts (50hrs/wk; salary & benefits)
• Church: Keystone Church (Paradise, PA)
• Denomination: Evangelical Free Church of America
• Church Size: ~400-500
• Worship Style: Contemporary
• The Director of Worship Arts is responsible for all musical and artistic endeavors
from concept to execution that lead the congregation to experience and express the
glory of God.
• A godly, deacon-caliber man or woman devoted to enjoying and exalting God
through gospel-centered living.
• A team player & organized leader of leaders.
• A gifted musician on a lead instrument such as guitar or keys, vocalist, and coach.
• Have an intrinsic & unceasing desire to evaluate, learn, & improve.
1. Identify, train, and lead teams of musicians, vocalists, and technicians who help the
church to see and savor the glory of God in the gospel.
2. Create experiences that prepare people to receive the sermon.
3. Oversee the technical aspects of production—audio, video, & lights.
4. Use Planning Center and ProPresenter to administrate worship orders, volunteers,
5. Shape the culture of Keystone Church by developing the next generation to worship
God through the arts.
6. Assist in the development of an annual budget for worship ministry and manage
spending and records appropriately.
7. Lead the creative use and proactive upkeep of the stage.
8. Function as a member of the church’s staff team by attending meetings and taking
on office responsibilities.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
• Go to www.keystonechurch.org/apply and email your cover letter, resume, and
completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.