Youth Pastor Position Opening
• Position: Full-Time Youth Pastor (50hrs/wk; salary & benefits)
• Church: Keystone Church (Paradise, PA)
• Denomination: Evangelical Free Church of America
• Church Attendance: ~400-500
• Youth Attendance: ~100 (Between Junior High & Senior High)
• The Youth Pastor is responsible for the overall ministry to youth by serving as the
primary coordinator of the Junior High Ministry (grades 6-8) & Senior High Ministry
• A godly, elder-caliber, gospel-centered man devoted to exalting & enjoying God.
• A team player & organized leader of leaders.
• A clear & charismatic communicator with a passion for youth.
• Have an intrinsic & unceasing desire to evaluate, learn, & improve.
1. Organize & design a ministry calendar that will attract, connect, & transform youth
through weekly gatherings, teaching series, & special events.
2. Recruit, train, & lead a team of youth workers who shepherd youth & serve within
the youth ministry.
3. Create accepting, engaging, & challenging experiences for youth to develop personal,
authentic, & lasting relationships where relevant, biblical, & gospel-centered truth
can be shared & personal, social, and cultural renewal can be celebrated.
4. Administrate youth registration, program management, & security
policies/procedures for the well-being of youth.
5. Design, plan, & conduct periodic parent meetings & correspondence to partner with
families in their mission to raise the next generation.
6. Shape the culture of Keystone Church by reminding the church of its unswerving
commitment to reach the next generation.
7. Assist in the development of an annual budget for youth ministry & manage
spending & records appropriately.
8. Lead the creative use & proactive upkeep of the Youth Center.
9. Function as a member of the church’s staff and pastoral team by attending meetings,
taking office responsibilities, & performing baptisms, weddings, funerals, etc. as
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
• Go to www.keystonechurch.org/apply and email your cover letter, resume, and
completed application to email@example.com.