Children’s Director Position Opening
• Position: Part-Time Children’s Director (~20hrs/wk)
• Church: Keystone Church (Paradise, PA)
• Denomination: Evangelical Free Church of America
• Church Attendance: ~400-500
• Child Attendance: ~100 (Between Age 0-12)
• The Children’s Director is responsible for the overall ministry to children by serving
as the primary overseer of Keystone Kid’s Ministry, (currently involving Nursery,
Children’s Sunday School, Children’s Church, and VBS.)
• A godly, deacon-caliber, gospel-centered man or woman devoted to exalting &
• An organized leader of leaders with a passion for gospel-centered children’s
• Connects well with children, driven by a Christ-centered love for them.
• Has an intrinsic & unceasing desire to evaluate, learn, & improve his or her
ministries and as a leader.
1. Oversee and equip children’s ministry leaders who manage nursery, children’s
Sunday school, children’s church, and VBS.
2. Recruit, train, and lead a team of leaders, teachers, helpers, and caregivers who
serve within the children’s ministry.
3. Initiate, maintain, and/or eliminate children’s ministry programs and ideas to create
environments where children can become disciples of Jesus.
4. Administrate children’s registration, program management, and security
policies/procedures for the well being of children.
5. Partner with families in their mission to raise the next generation.
6. Shape the culture of Keystone Church by reminding the church of its unswerving
commitment to reach the next generation.
7. Assist in the development of an annual budget for children’s ministry and manage
spending and records appropriately.
8. Lead the creative use and proactive upkeep of the children’s ministry space.
9. Function as a member of the church’s staff team by attending meetings and taking
on office responsibilities.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
• Go to www.keystonechurch.org/apply and email your cover letter, resume, and
completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.