Position: Visual Content Creator
Visual Content Creator is tasked with telling story through graphic and video content. The ideal candidate has an eye for film style, a broad understanding of current trends in high-level video production, and a passion for excellence
and the development of others.
1. Must be a follower of Jesus Christ
2. Minimum High School diploma; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
3. Highly creative thinker and producer of ideas and concepts.
4. Must be able to work in a highly collaborative, creative environment.
5. Experience and applied knowledge of digital video, computer-generated graphics, video projection, audio post.
6. Up to date with latest technologies and best practices pertaining to video content production.
7. Familiar with both Mac and PC operating systems, graphic editing software and principles and common video editing platforms (Adobe Creative Suite)
8. Ability to produce, direct, shoot, and edit videos; and video capture
9. Exhibits analytical problem-solving and excellent communication skills
10. Understanding of Social Media and its use in ministry.
Secondary Preferred Experience:
1. General knowledge of the operation, maintenance, and management of a wide variety of multi-media equipment including audio consoles, theatrical lighting, and digital video
systems, computer networking.
2. Experience with cinematic style video lighting and workflows.
3. 3D graphic experience, motion graphics animation, compositing.
4. Understanding of large production workflows/stage directions/timecode.
5. Experience with ?IMAG/Broadcast systems; familiarity with presentation systems (ProPresenter, etc); familiarity with professional lighting for performance.
6. Experience with GrandMA 2 console.
· To be tailored to candidate’s skill set.
** Applicants will not be considered without a demo reel provided in first communication.