Ingleside is in search of a leader for the young adult life stage (18-29 year olds). Currently the church averages about 2000 in weekly worship, which includes three services and two styles (traditional and blended) on Sunday morning. Ministries to young
adults exist in the form of various classes, small groups, fellowships and monthly worship opportunities. Tremendous potential for growth exists through bringing focused leadership to these separate pieces. Ingleside is planning to add a fourth Sunday morning
worship service with a more-contemporary musical style with the goal of continuing to engage this next generation.
Visit Ingleside’s website at www.ingleside.org.
- Enthusiastic Christ follower with high view of Scripture.
- Proven ability to lead and teach with excellence.
- Seminary degree required.
- Proven ability to recruit and train new volunteer leaders for a developing ministry.
- Develop and lead a next-level ministry for the young adult life stage encompassing college, young professional, newly married and young couples towards becoming fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Recruit, train and lead volunteer teams to facilitate this ministry.
- Work within the existing culture of staff teams with a high value for teamwork and excellence.
- Provide pastoral care, counsel and direction for young adults.