Attention top notch youth pastors! Southeast Christian Church, a large non-denominational church in the beautiful suburbs of Denver, is seeking a dynamic high school pastor who possesses a heart for teenagers, a passion for God’s Word, and a gift for communication.
High on our wish list is someone who can engage students with clear and biblical teaching. If teenagers are checking their watches and winding their heads towards the clock at the back of the room, you aren’t the right candidate. But if you have a clear track
record of leading a student ministry, equipping volunteer leaders, inspiring team members, and lighting up the room with your teaching, you are the person we’re looking for.
Parker, Colorado is just a short drive from the majestic Rocky Mountains, access to some of the world’s best skiing, and of course smack dab in the middle of Broncos frenzy.
- At least 5 years of youth ministry experience with a minimum of 2 years as the lead youth pastor.
- A sold out commitment to Christ.
- Someone who can serve on a team and lead on a team.
- Strong ability to connect not just with students but with their parents.
- Video or audio of you in a live teaching setting.
- A deep and abiding love of pizza.
This is a full-time position (40+ hours per week).
Send resumes & audio/video links to firstname.lastname@example.org.