East Renton Community Church is located in the suburbs of Seattle. We are praying for God's direction as we seek to bring on a new Youth Pastor. We are located in a growing community at the crossroads of three major school districts with Junior High and
High School on-campus opportunities for one with the heart to connect and share Christ with students.
Individual must demonstrate a love for God and for God’s people, a passion for and call to youth ministry and a doctrinal position that aligns with the East Renton Statement of Faith.
- Above Reproach
- Not Contentious
- Not Quick Tempered
- Not Self-Centered (self-focused)
- Spiritual Life – must demonstrate a consistent and strong practice of spiritual discipline.
- Moral Purity – must be free from issues of moral failure, i.e. pre-marital or extra-marital involvement, pornography, alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Individual must demonstrate the ability to articulate his personal faith in Christ as well as be able to communicate, in a clear and concise way, the truth found in the Word of God in a way that relates to students (required).
- Individual must have Bible School and/or Seminary training (required).
- Individual must have youth ministry experience at the pastoral or internship level (required).
- Technical Capabilities, individual must demonstrate some level of knowledge/competence in the following areas - computing, sound board, video production, etc. (desired).
- Music Capabilities (bonus).
Compensation Package: we are prepared to provide a livable wage for the Seattle area as well as benefits. Details to be negotiated.
Along with your resume, please provide a recent recording of a message you have delivered as well as a picture of yourself or yourself and your family.
Submit Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org