Rapidly growing, multisite, non-denominational church is seeking a gifted and passionate leader who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to pioneer a fresh strategy for reaching middle school students. Northview Church was birthed in 1980 in Carmel, Indiana.
Since then we have grown to over 6,000 and have launched two additional campuses, with a 3rd campus planned in a year. This past year Outreach Magazine listed Northview as the 5th fastest growing church in the nation. We believe that God has called us to be
the kind of church where the people of our town would cry if we left the area. We call it being a Good Neighbor and this Good Neighbor value permeates every aspect of our church. Of the 5 main focuses of our church, Children and Students make up two of them.
We are committed to a family ministry that is interconnected and interdependent from birth through 12th grade. In our model we have a leader overseeing birth-4th, and leader overseeing 5th-8th, and a leader overseeing 9th-12th. We’re looking for a team-player
to lead the middle school students of our church—a person that can’t think of doing anything else but help teenagers fall madly in love with Jesus and his ways. The ideal candidate for this position will…
• Have at least three years of student ministry experience in a large church environment
• Be a humble servant leader
• Be student focused, with parents in mind
• Be a highly effective communicator and motivator
• Have experience working with large numbers of volunteers
• Enjoy working in team environments
• Have the spiritual gifts of leadership, shepherding, and teaching
If interested please submit a resume and teaching sample to HR@northviewchurch.us