The Youth Pastor will oversee all facets of the youth ministry at First Baptist Church. He will cast a vision for the overall program and should be skilled in enlisting and equipping a volunteer ministry team. He will carry out a Biblical philosophy of discipleship
that seeks to mobilize students for ministry. Preparing this generation for spiritual leadership and impact both now and in the future must be his passion. He must possess strong relational skills, administrative proficiency and skills in handling the Scriptures
in both teaching and discipleship settings.
If you are a bullet point type person, here is what we are looking for:
- Someone skilled in teaching and discipleship.
- Someone preferably with experience working in a larger church setting.
- Someone who has a strong aptitude for developing and implementing systems and strategies. In other words, someone who is gifted to take a vision, build the plan to accomplish the vision and actually have the fortitude to see it accomplished.
- Someone who has a strong Biblical foundation and a commitment to discipleship beyond the surface level.
- Someone that is an independent self-starter, yet understands a team approach to ministry.
- Someone who is a gifted leader.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a resume, photo, family info and link to a sermon you have preached. In addition,
please provide a brief description of how your ministry experience and/or gift set line up with each of the bullet points above.