JOB TITLE: Lead A/V Technician
Reports to: A/V Manager
Assists with all A/V operation and maintenance needs within the museum and general ministry.
- Assist AV manager with designs, budgeting and installation of all new installed systems
- Support daily museum operations and ensure equipment maintenance is performed properly and timely.
- Help with development and maintenance of the software systems within the ministry.
- Works closely with the Production Planner/ Scheduler for purchasing of daily consumables
- A flexible schedule is a must as the A/V Technician need to be available for before and after “normal” hours A/V support
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be able to lift 40lbs and able to climb ladders
- And above all, must have a servants heart
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of facility Audio/Visual installation & maintenance experience
- A Minimum of 2 years of live sound support
- Experience with Alcorn McBride, Crestron, and Christie Digital Projectors
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with AutoCAD, Vectorworks or other CADD software preferred
- Some experience with servers and networking is a plus
- Any formal AV related training is a benefit
Items needed for possible employment
- Salary Requirements
- How you found out about this position
- Salvation testimony
- Creation belief statement
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
Please send, with cover letter, to: HR Department