Job Title: Advancement Coordinator – Direct Mail
The Advancement Coordinator-Direct Mail is responsible for coordinating and monitoring the monthly direct mail fundraising processes as well as preparing reports to aid in analyzing the effectiveness of those and other fund raising efforts. This position
shall also assist in analyzing data in support of regional fund raising event efforts.
Reports to: Manager of Advancement
Direct Mail Fundraising Process
Coordinate & Monitor:
- The monthly internal direct mail fund raising processes. Involves:
- Generation of reports from the AiG database for mailing segmentation
- Coordination with external print company to insure deadlines are met
- External direct mail fund raising efforts as directed by the Manager and VP of Advancement.
Advancement Reporting and Analysis
- Preparation and coordination with AiG’s information analyst of reports from AiG’s CRM database to determine the effective stewardship of Advancement’s fundraising efforts.
- Analysis of AiG’s CRM database to evaluate possible regional Advancement event activities as directed by the Manager of Advancement.
- Assist as needed for special Advancement event activities as directed by the Manager of Advancement.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Advancement.
- 3 years related work experience or the equivalent
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented work environment.
- Strong computer and analytical skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM for Outlook desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and must demonstrate the ability to coordinate processes in a thorough and timely manner.
- Capable of working independently with little supervision.