Reports To: Supervisor, Artists
- Experience and skilled in design, layout and production of signage and exhibit display design from existing templates
- New design work capabilities resulting in creative imaging and exhibit design that expresses the AiG message in exciting and captivating ways
- Experience with setup and operation of wide format laminator (60") using thermal and pressure sensitive laminates a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software—Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
(Mac platform) Preferably CS4 or CS5
- Good sense of typography, color and design
- Cut, bend, laminate, arrange, and fasten individual or mixed raw and manufactured materials and products to form works of art.
- Create finished art work as decoration, or to elucidate or substitute for spoken or written messages.
- Develop project budgets for approval, estimating time lines and material costs.
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship
- Good communication skills and collaboration experience working within department as well as interdepartmentally to complete assigned projects on time and on budget
- Ability to work with, mentor and train others in exhibit design and graphic arts
- Ability to manage time and project from conception and development to completion
- Familiar with and comfortable with use of power tools (including table saws) and other shop equipment
- Willing to become a part of, and contribute to a God-honoring team that strives for excellence in all it does
- Prefer a minimum of 4 or more years of experience as a graphic designer
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, fine art or related field. Or equivalent work experience
Items needed for possible employment
- Salary Requirements
- Salvation testimony
- Creation belief statement
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
Please send, with cover letter, to: HR Department