Exemplify love for God and others with a passion to make disciples of Jesus while fulfilling MTC's mission of Worshiping God, loving people and serving the community. Serve at the discretion of the leadership team: Executive Board, Elders and
Congregational Pastor providing loyalty, honor and respect at all times.
Duties and Expectations:
- Endeavor to live and promote the vision of MTC in all areas of life.
- Pray regularly for the ministry and volunteers for whom you're responsible. Be strong in the Word making provision for personal prayer and devotion time.
- Develop music/worship team spiritually, professionally and relationally. Desire to promote personal growth and excellence in those around you.
- Plan, organize, execute and evaluate MTC's total worship and music ministries. Encourage/develop quality worship utilizing team members and congregation, inspiring excellence, involvement and inspiration throughout the worship experience.
- Plan worship and music for all regular, seasonal, festival and summer non-Sunday services in coordination with the leadership staff and music team.
- Develop a music team to include volunteers and other staff as needed for ideas, inspiration, planning and implementing all music related activities.
- Provide primary staff leadership to the worship and music team and other departments of MTC in the development of a total worship and music ministry to include student ministries.
- Continually pursue innovative technology in lighting, audio/video and computer (MAC/PC) using acquired knowledge to enhance all areas of church culture.
- Assist Worship Arts Pastor in annual events to include holidays, VBS and summer events.
- Recruit and coordinate a team of volunteer musicians/singers. Paid musicians' stipend and budget for stipends will be determined by the Executive Board/Administrator and must have prior approval before any discussion ensues or promises made to anyone.
- Develop Volunteer worship leaders and utilize for diversity and in the absence of Worship Pastor due to vacation, sick leave or other event.
- Meet with leadership team weekly.
- Meet weekly and as needed with Congregational Pastor coordinating services.
- Work alongside Student Pastors and Worship Arts Pastor to develop children and Youth Praise teams.
- Develop innovative methods to take MTC Worship to the next level.
- Promote and encourage relationship between Worship Team and Congregation.
- Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of MTC and always protect the unity God has given this church.
Please submit a one minute video in action for our review. Thank you!