LIFEhouse is a thriving, disciplemaking church, with a staff team that shares the responsibility of creating a healthy spiritual environment that leads people to discover hope in Christ, develop a vibrant faith and deploy the love of Jesus as a way of life.
We are looking for someone with experience in drawing people into a relationship with Christ through worship, tech, sound and lighting. We are looking for an individual who sees worship as a lifestyle. We are looking for a teambuilder who can selflessly
build multiple worship and tech teams leading to planting new churches in our region. We are looking for someone who has the character, competence and chemistry to work with our existing staff team to expand God's influence to a lost world.
This is not a job..... This is a CALLING
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Leading worship during weekend services
2. Recruiting a training ever expanding teams of bands and musicians
3. Discipling a small group of people to maturity in Christ
4. Overseeing Tech/Sound/ and lighting teams
5. Conduct weekly rehearsals
6. Plan and lead our annual events, Easter, 4th of July Outreach and Christmas.
7. Be an active participant and contributer to our Pastoral Staff Team.
8. Love to pray and carry out the will of God by faith.
9. Love to laugh and have a fun time serving your King.
If this sounds like you and you live on the WEST COAST then please email your resume and a sample of you leading worship. We look forward to hearing from you.
No phone calls please!