Dear interested Graphic Designer,
We are looking for a man or woman who has a commitment to Christ and a desire to do graphic design for Renovation Church in Blaine, MN. With the aid of prayer and consideration, please review the following job description. Once you have reviewed the material,
please send me an email with your resume attached and some examples of your design work.
Renovation Church was started four years ago and has quickly grown from a church of 80 people to almost 300 on an average Sunday morning. We are a church that is serious about reaching new people for Christ, developing Christian community, and encountering
God. We are also a young and modern church, and we place a lot of emphasis on excellence in our design, art, and video. In my current position, I am already doing a lot with design and video, but we are looking to expand our work in those areas. You can
learn more about our church at www.RenovationChurch.org.
Thank you very much for considering this position. This is an excellent part-time paid opportunity at one of the fastest-growing and exciting churches in the metro. It’s also a great opportunity to work with a fun staff at a church that is reaching a lot
of new believers. If you are interested in applying, please send me your resume. My email address is Zach@RenovationChurch.org
Worship Pastor of Renovation Church
Renovation Church Graphic Designer Job Description
10 or 15 hours a week (your choice) / $14.00 per hour
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Demonstrates consistent lifestyle and is of strong character
- Demonstrates a humble and teachable attitude
- Responsible and reliable in work and life
Giftedness, Abilities, & Experience
- Giftedness to create compelling artwork and design
- Ability to work when given content and direction but also has the ability to creatively design with less direction
- Has experience working with professional design software
- Can create compelling videos that not only portray the event, but does so in an artistic and excellent manner
- Is good with people and a team player.
Note: All of the following are examples of things you may be doing across three different main areas depending on your fit and competencies.
Marketing – Helping people who do not yet know God find out about Renovation Church
Communications - Helping design elements that will help our people communicate with us better and us communicate with them better
- Informational handouts
- Sign-up sheets
- Announcement slides
- Testimony video
- Baptism highlights video
- Individual Ministry promotions video
- TV commercials
- Message Series transition video
- You will report directly to the Worship Pastor
- You will need to provide your own computer and software. However, everything else will be provided (cameras, recording equipment, printed materials, etc.)
- You will have some flexibility to work from home although the majority of your hours should be worked at our office.
- You will need to be a regular attender of Renovation Church
- You will be required to attend our staff meetings, which occur once a month.
If you would like to apply please send your resume to Zach@RenovationChurch.org along with some samples of your work.