Part Time: Children’s Ministry Pastor
Church Name: Ark Mission Church, P.C.A
Address: 5738 Marconi Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608
Contact Person: Seunghee Choi, (916) 501-6369, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preach the Gospel
- Counsel teachers, students, and parents based on the Bible
- Teach the Bible
- Coordinate and lead meetings and events
Primary Assignment and Responsibilities
- Preach and preside worship service for children’s ministry.
- Lead a Christ centered program for children’s ministry (elementary school students, kinder-preschool, toddlers and infants) and develop a discipleship program through Bible studies.
- Coordinate the special events including Easter and New Year’s services, Christmas performance, VBS, and others in need.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with students and staffs.
- Provide resources, support and assistance to parents so they can faithfully carry out their role as the primary developers of faith in their children’s lives through special workshops and training events.
Personality: The pastor must…
- Have a heart for God and a sincere personal desire to grow in the knowledge of His Word.
- Have a love for children and a desire for them experience the love and grace all can know through Jesus Christ.
- Build and lead a team of dedicated volunteers by enhancing relationships and program effectiveness of the ministry.
- Take directions and supervision from the senior ministry staff.
- Bachelor’s degree from a (Christian) university or Bible college or currently enrolled in theological seminary
- Legal status to work in the United States
- Previous children’s ministry experiences as a pastor (director or teacher).
- Fluent in English OR Bilingual of English and Korean
Commitment and Compensation
- Basic Commitment: average 12 Hours/Week
- Church Pastors meeting
- Lead Bible study, activity, special events, and meetings on weekend and/or weekdays
- Preach and lead worship service on Sundays
- Counsel and meet teachers, students, and parents
- Additional Commitments: When the church is in need or requested upon the senior pastor
- This position will be compensated with $1,200 per month.
Review of application will begin July 26, 2014; position open until filled.
An applicant must submit: a) a current resume; b) two reference letters including the contact information; and c) a personal statement addressing qualifications and faith. In order to apply, the applicant must send an electronic submission (Word or PDF) to the committee contact, Seunghee Choi (email@example.com).
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
New Hope Kids Campus/Site DirectorNew Hope Church
- Manvel, Texas
- October 24
West Campus Children's Ministry CoordinatorCalvary Church
- St. Peters, Missouri
- October 24
Director of Children's MinistryStrongsville United Methodist Church
- Strongsville, Ohio
- October 24
Children's Ministry DirectorCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Children's Ministry Director/PastorCornwall Church
- Bellingham, Washington
- October 20
Ark Mission Church
We are located in Carmichael, California; one of the suburbs of Sacramento California. Sacramento is a vibrant capital of the state of California. With a population over 471,000, it is the 6th largest city in California. Two large rivers; Sacramento River and American River flows through the City of Sacramento and Sacramento County. These 2 rivers played significant roles in the history and growth of the capital city and surrounding regions as well as creating great recreational opportunities for everyone. Sacramento Metropolitan Area with More...