Music Director/ Praise & Worship Leader
- The Director works in conjunction with the Pastor for all music department activities. He/She is directly supervised by the Pastor.
- The Director must be proficient in keyboard.
- The Director has oversight of all things pertaining to music, sound, and singers.
- The Director schedules all front line singers and musicians for each service.
- He/She will direct all music department performances and functions. Leads congregational Praise and Worship in each service.
- Contacts members of the music department with schedule changes and reminders as they present themselves.
- Maintains records of attendance.
- He/She is responsible for encouraging others to enlist in the Music ministry, based upon the criteria outlined in the Ministries Manual and Choir and Platform member’s manual.
- The Directors schedule is subject to change based upon the needs of the ministry and Pastoral discretion.
- Director is required to attend all staff & leadership meetings
- He/She must attend the respective Men’s/Women’s fellowship meetings.
- The Director is to have an annual performance review conducted by the Pastor based upon the guidelines outlined in the Ministries Manual, Ministry Responsibilities, Choir and Platform member’s manual, and ministry commitment signed upon placement in the