To further the mission of Church @ The Springs by effectively providing video production support with excitement and excellence.
Must be experience in the area of live video production and engineering. Must have a passion for furthering the kingdom of God with video production resources. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience with large, live video platforms. Basic knowledge with
video editing software. Experience with digital audio (live mixing), lighting, and content creation not required, but a plus.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Consideration will be given to candidates having experience and demonstrated proficiency in video production field.
Knowledge, Skills and Talents:
Candidate must exhibit excellence in live video production and engineering knowledge. Candidate must be proficient in both Window and Mac platforms including Pro Presenter, Outlook, Word and Excel. Candidate must exhibit excellent organizational and interpersonal
relational skills. Candidate must be able to problem solve, maintain and protect confidentiality and have excellent written and verbal skills. Must be a motivated and effective recruiter and manager of volunteers.
- Must be able to stand and lift 50lbs
- Must be able to safely work at heights of 30+ feet on a ladder or on a moving platform
- Must be able to work without sitting for a minimum of 2 hours
- Must be able to work in small, dark spaces.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly oversee and manage/coordinate all in-house (live) video and graphic components of the weekend services for all live productions and special events.
- Recruit, train, manage and schedule (via Planning Center Online) weekly video operators, including camera operator, computer graphic operators, shaders, assistant directors and video directors.
- Oversee/direct all camera direction, camera switches, graphics, and video playback for weekend services and special events.
- Oversee the repair and maintenance of video gear, including software and hardware.
- Work with each service’s producer, lighting director, and sound engineer in establishing coordination between these disciplines for weekend services.
- Assist videographer with weekly video shoots, audio capture and editing.
- Work with regional campuses to ensure success in production elements.
- All other duties as assigned.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com Please include your video portfolio with your resume.