Student Youth Pastor
Christ Fellowship – Preston Campus, is a rapidly growing church plant located in Collin County of North Texas. We are a spiritual family that desires authenticity in lifestyle and experience, that isn’t rooted in manipulation, phoniness, politics or any religious
practice that alienates a watching world. We desire to see the supernatural as the supernatural and nothing else. So, if you are looking to lead, inspire, and build a missional-minded tribe, then apply and see what God may do!
Therefore, we are currently praying for a young energetic pastor who will lead our Student Ministries. This position is part-time, and will report directly to the Lead Pastor. The Student Ministry Pastor will be responsible for investing time and energy
into all middle school and high school students.
Student Pastor Main/Weekly Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility for the Student Pastor role is to get students engaged and following Jesus Christ.
- Student Pastor – Develop a fun and inviting atmosphere with students, parents and adult volunteers for weekly mtgs and monthly events
- All Staff Meetings – Attendance at All Staff meetings are critical. This is a 90-minute meeting schedule weekly, and gives us a chance to connect and grow together, develop vision, and plan well as an entire staff team.
- 4 x 4 Goals – Complete and be open to accountability by setting quarterly goals; Four big goals to accomplish each quarter. (4 x 4)
- Student Ministry Leader Meetings: Once a month leadership training with all student ministry leaders and volunteers.
Christ Fellowship is looking to fill this position with a highly qualified, self-motivated person of deep faith as soon as possible. Applications will be considered as they are received.
The best candidates will have:
- A deep faith in Christ and a commitment to model that faith in daily living
- A calling and passion to be in ministry with students (6th-12th grade)
- The capacity to oversee youth ministry in a large church setting
- A four-year undergraduate degree
- Significant experience working with youth in a church setting
- A clear understanding and commitment to Wesleyan theology
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
What you can expect from Christ Fellowship:
- A fun, energetic, capable and supportive staff team
- A committed team of adults equipped to serve in youth ministry
- A crew of parents ready to assist as desired and needed
- A supportive community of faith
- Part-time salary commensurate with experience
Interested applicants should submit:
- Updated resume
- Recent photo, including family photo if applicable
- Two professional references and two personal references
Please email & submit this to email@example.com