Life Church of The Assemblies of God
Executive Secretary Job Description
Description: Executive Secretary to the Senior Pastor
Job Purpose: Enhances Senior Pastor’s effectiveness by providing information management support and to represent the Senior Pastor to others
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data and graphics.
- Attends regularly scheduled church services and supports the ministry of the organization.
- Conserves Senior Pastor’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains Senior Pastor’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel as well as maintaining the church calendar.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Aids in special event coordination and planning.
- Gathering information and produces weekly and monthly church bulletins and newsletters.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains a clean work environment and present a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Required 5 years experience in Executive Secretary role
- Strong administrative writing skills
- Reporting skills
- Proficient in Publisher and Powerpoint
- Supply management
- Microsoft Office skills
- Time management
- Presentations skills
- Equipment maintenance
- Travel management
- Verbal communication
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
CFO/Business AdministratorCreekside Christian Church
- Elk Grove, California
- December 9
graceKIDS! Assistant (Oviedo Campus)Grace Church
- Orlando, Florida
- December 8
Director of Finance and Human ResourcesFirst Presbyterian Church of San Antonio
- San Antonio, Texas
- December 8
General and Ministry Staff AdministratorHarvest Bible Chapel West Minneapolis
- Maple Grove, Minnesota
- December 8
- Rockaway, New Jersey
- December 7
Life Church of the Assemblies of God
For nearly 50 years, Life Church of the Assemblies of God has been a family of believers endeavoring to see this vision become a reality. We have celebrated many victories; yet, we must continue to look ahead to see lives changed for eternity. The vision is fulfilled as we accomplish the mission God has given us. More...