Summary of Position:
The graphic designer will be responsible for creating original, powerful media for sermon series, major events, and church activities. She/he will work closely with the Communications Director, teaching pastors, and other members of the Creative Arts team
in designing print/website media, marketing materials, large format signage, and more. The ideal candidate must be able to create effective designs for a diverse range of audiences.
The designer must be able to quickly transition from one project to another, and be able to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines. This creative must be able to work well others as an encouraging and supportive team member.
Proficiency in Mac OS X and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress and InDesign (CS6 and CC). After Effects and Premiere experience a plus. Designer should have a solid foundation of industry best practices, and be able to work
efficiently as an individual as well as part of a team. Hours are Monday-Thursday, 40 hours a week.
- Model biblical community in their relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize ideas and concepts with Communications Director and Creative Arts team to brand sermon series, as well as create marketing collateral, new designs, layouts, logos, and more.
- Receive projects with design direction from Communications Director and complete them on time and with attention to detail.
- Clear, collaborative, and responsive communication with Communications Director, Creative Arts team, and church staff.
Please submit resume and online portfolio to email@example.com