Are you looking to join an excellent team in an established church that is seeking to make a huge impact on the world for Christ? Are you looking for an area and a church that is wholesome, kid-friendly and a great place to settle down and raise a family?
Are you looking for a church that is all about others and not themselves? That is committed to
know God, not simply know about God? That is committed to experiencing true body-life, not simply pot-luck dinners? If so, read on.
Maybe we are looking for each other. We are looking for a worship leader who:
- Is a personal worshipper and displays an authentic and growing relationship with God.
- Has a proven track record of leading worship for several years in a larger church context.
- Has a passion for a blended, intergenerational style.
- Can think out of the box and is not afraid to use tasteful but creative means to create meaningful worship experiences.
- Understands the church "tech world" - both hardwre and software.
- Is a team-player and is willing to not just lead his ministry but be a part of leading the church.
- Has gifts in leadership and communication (very important).
- Whose primary instrument is the piano / keyboard.
- Is committed to excellence in leadership, planning and execution.
- Displays an ability to chart music, lead teams, and gain the respect of very good musicians.
- Is willing to make Erie his home for a while.
- Who loves his family a ton and makes them a priority.
- Who wants to impact this world for Christ and have a blast in the process.
If you closely resemble what we are looking for perhaps the sovereignty of God is at work here. Would you be willing to add us to your prayer list and send us a resume?