Job Title: Assistant Worship Leader / Graphics Director
Supervisor Title: Creative / Worship Director
Job Class / Level: Level 1
Date Prepared/Revised: June, 1st, 2014
The Assistant Worship Leader / Graphics Director will be responsible for leading worship at a high level on a consistent basis, while working under the Creative Arts Pastor. In addition to worship, they would oversee, create, and develop a team specializing
in graphics for Element Church as a whole. The ideal candidate will be proficient vocally and instrumentally and must be able to lead proficiently from at least 1 instrument. The candidate would also possess extensive training in graphic design and produce
designs that are not only modern and cutting edge, but also fit the style and vision of Element Church.
The candidate must be highly driven and organized, as well as capable of training up and investing in the worship/graphics teams. Attention to detail and good communication skills are a must. Candidate must be able to mobilize and empower leaders to fill
essential volunteer positions for Sunday morning.
- Helping lead worship services on Sundays as scheduled by Creative Arts Pastor.
- Develop creative stage set designs in a timely manner for Sunday morning series.
- Knowledge of creating backing tracks/click tracks and of audio production a plus.
- Create/develop graphics for all campuses of Element Church.
- Build and train up volunteer leaders for the graphics department
- Meet weekly with the Creative Arts Pastor and creative team to help vision cast for future Sunday morning production as well as make sure all graphics, props, and any creative elements are fulfilled and met by the deadlines asked for by Lead Pastor and
Creative Arts Pastor.
- Coordinate with Tech Director that all approved graphics are submitted for upcoming Sunday service as needed as well as for the following weeks.
- Continually improve your skills as a graphic designer, musician, vocalist, and worship leader related to the church setting.
- Work with Element Creative Arts team to continue to write/produce original worship songs.
- Throughout the week tweak and enhance the experience so that Sunday morning is done with excellence.
- Oversee the website, providing the webmaster team with needed graphics and facilitate any changes that need to be made to it as needed.
- Oversee social media team for the church, providing necessary graphics and updates needed for posting on all Element social media platforms.
- Assist with general office duties as required
- Sunday – Thursday
- Friday – Saturday - Off
- Total hours: 40-50 hrs per week