ASSISTANT WORSHIP LEADER-BAND LEADER-TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Crosspoint Community Church Oconomowoc Wisconsin.
Position summary: The worship/Band Leader/Technical director will assist the worship pastor in assembling and leading teams for all weekend services as well as over see many but not all of the technical needs of the church. This person must have strong interpersonal/communication skills as well as a servants heart. 23-35 years old. We are a congregation of about 2000 people.
- Worship leader/band leader
- Skilled Instrumentalist [preferably Electric and acoustic guitar]
- Lead quality vocalist – a strong, listenable voice to be easily followed.
- The ability to write charts.
- No music degree necessary.
- Prior experience in church or para-church worship ministry is desired.
- Lead corporate worship at least once a month with increasing frequency.
- Be responsible for running the rehearsal for the weekends you are leading [band leader].
- Work with the Worship pastor in selecting songs for weekend services.
- Be prepared to do short verbal transitions or prayers in the context of the worship set.
- Research and implement new worship songs.
- The ability to maintain quarterly schedule for him/herself, the Worship team members, handle details related to worship planning and be prepared with planning ahead in worship, using Planning Center Online.
- Be available to lead worship or assist in leading for all major holidays.
- Meet with the creative team once a week.
- Work with the creative team to craft weekly services and special events.
2. Technical Director
- Administer AV Equipment Budget.
Work in a team relationship with the Sound and AV personal with the following:
- Advise on equipment purchases for ministries
- Maintain software, updates, backup systems for Video production and Media production computers.
- Manage hardware updates and upgrades
- Facilitate special AV projects - new projectors and screen install, sound absorption panel install.
- Maintain inventory of AV equipment
- Research emerging technology - planning, streaming, media use, creative use, cloud backup, etc
- Assist with set construction.
3. Video production [Optional responsibilities, to be overseen by this position]
- Produce and upload podcasts (audio and video) of weekly services and special events
- Produce service CDs and DVDs of weekly services and special events
- Produce and edit videos for Media use - sermon intro, bumper, illustration, promo, annual report
- Recruit, develop, manage and schedule video crew - camera operators and video editors
- Train volunteers in camera operation, software and video editing
- Responsible for CD/DVD duplication, exporting, converting for all ministries (except large runs)
- Weekly sermon preview video production - film, edit, upload, post to FB
- Shoot, edit and upload video and stills of special events - concerts, Kids fest, community events
- Implement weekly Ustream.tv live stream of Saturday night services
A one-year renewable term; appointed by the Worship Pastor and Lead or associate Lead Pastor.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Worship Leader/DirectorDetroit Church
- Midtown Detroit, Michigan
- December 2
Praise & Worship LeaderFamily Praise Center
- Vinita, Oklahoma
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship Ministry DirectorArvada Church of God
- Arvada, Colorado
- December 1
Crosspoint Community Church
Growing, Bible based teaching with a focus on outreach and guitar driven worship. Evangelical church similar to Willow Creek Church in Barrington IL. 30 minutes from Milwaukee WI....50 minutes from Madison WI, 2 hours from Chicago. More...