Campus Pastor (Full-Time)
Reports To: Oversight Pastor
Provide leadership and direction for two 4RC campuses, maintaining alignment with overall 4RC vision while shepherding the campus congregations.
Skills & Abilities
- Communicate in large and small group settings as well as one-on-one.
- Administrative and operations experience.
- Strategic thinker.
- Relational and spiritual leader.
- Team builder.
- Lead and direct all ministry areas while maintaining alignment to the vision of the ministry.
- Manage local campus ministry leaders for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Continually evaluate campus for balance in vision of discipleship, community, and evangelism.
- Provide leadership and administration to the campus leaders and volunteers
- Manage campus budget with accountability to Oversight Pastor and Navigational Leadership Team
- Lead by casting vision for initiatives that align with overall church vision.
- Perform pastoral care responsibilities such as weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications and general counseling.
- Teach at the local campuses 3-4 weekends annually.
- Oversee and teach various classes or groups as needed.
- Provide administrative supervision of campus facilities and property.
- Participate in Central Staff Team meetings.