Located 30 miles west of Chicago, Wheaton Bible Church is a non-denominational church of 4,000 people gathering in English and Spanish speaking congregations. We are a Gospel-driven, mission-focused church with a large local and global presence. Our commitment
to the Gospel, to the Word of God, and to discipleship has been the foundation of our church and continues to shape our vision.
The Director of Communication leads the communication and marketing team in a fast-paced client/agency-type relationship. The Director will:
* work to enhance the visibility and image of Wheaton Bible Church
* provide information to the congregation and community in effective and innovative ways
* is responsible for the artistic and creative identity of WBC
* will oversee a comprehensive strategy for effectively telling the life-change stories of WBC
* shape the WBC brand experience for a variety of internal and external audiences
* operate hands-on with marketing, advertising, and branding
* lead and develop a dynamic team engaged in promotion, digital and print/layout design, web, social media, audio and visual, media resources, event planning, print publications and mailings.
The successful candidate must have a passion for the Church and be committed to holiness and developing her/his personal walk with God. She/he will possess a bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or related field (master’s degree preferred), and
have five plus years of proven experience in communication. She/he will be a creative, collaborative and proactive leader with excellent team-building and relational skills. The selected candidate must be willing to become an active member of WBC.
This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Executive Director. Benefits include health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance; paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave; and a 403(b) retirement plan.
FOR THE COMPLETE POSTING SEE: http://www.wheatonbible.org/10713/content/content_id/256512/Employment
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS WEBSITE. Follow the instructions below:
Interested and qualified candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Kris Annen, HR Manager,