The Video Systems Coordinator will help promote lifechange by providing excellence in planning, troubleshooting and upkeep of all video systems, including cameras, recording, broadcast, playback, switching, routing and presentation equipment, at all
campuses of LCBC Church.
Technical – 50%
- Troubleshooting malfunctions and errors
- Adapting systems to accomplish new goals
- Tune ups of campus systems
- Operate and train volunteers to operate broadcast equipment?
Research and Planning – 20%
- Keep a pulse on developments in video technology
- Plan and design systems for campus renovations and future installs
- Purchase and install new equipment with AVL contractors and tech staff
- Work with Central Staff to layout best practices for campuses
Technical Support to Ministries & Campuses – 30%
- Provide technical advice and video support to all campuses and ministries.
- Available during weekend gatherings to help determine best possible solutions to technical problems
· ?Employee must be a follower of Jesus Christ and display maturity in his/her faith?
· Ability to work in rapidly changing, fast-paced environments while maintaining a positive attitude.
· ?Innovative, creative, self-starting, able to work with and motivate volunteers in a team environment?
· Experience and ability to think creatively and be an active contributor in planning sessions and production meetings?
· Ability to make decisions in time-sensitive, live productions?
· Ongoing physical ability to setup/teardown equipment?
· Ability to recruit, train and manage volunteers
· ?Ability to prioritize, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues