IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A STUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR!
Impact Community Church is a church for the young and young-at-heart and we’re looking for an individual to join our team who’s the
BEST fit possible! Could this be you? Do you like to work on a staff that
DOESN’T take themselves too seriously? Do you like to dress casually… at work
AND at church? Are you tired of clichés and the same old routine? Keep reading…
2 words you won’t hear at IMPACT: Cantata, Singspiration.
We’re looking for the RIGHT FIT for you and for us. Are you more concerned about your image than your effectiveness? Are you self-conscious about weaknesses? Do you like to work alone and figure things out yourself? Then
PLEASE DON’T APPLY!
A Little History:
Impact is a non-denominational Christian Church. That's it. Plain and simple. A body of
REAL people, RELEVANT in our approach,
RADICAL in our faith, and RELATIONAL in our philosophy! We present the word with
PASSION. In theology, we are biblically conservative but in methodology, our approach is out on the edge! Impact is a church plant of STADIA: New Church Strategies planted in March of 2000. We are approaching the 1000 barrier in attendance
and we’re looking for a strong leader with experience in team development to help take us to the next level.
Come learn more about who we are at www.impact.cc!
Our Vision & Mission are: Changed Lives by reaching UP, IN & OUT (UP to God; IN to body; OUT to those far from God).
What we’re looking for a person who…
- loves Jesus, is devoted to the scriptures and lives every moment in connection to the Holy Spirit
- goes wide-open all the time and considers big goals a welcome challenge and obstacles an opportunity
- may need to hear, “Dude, go take your wife on a date” (We’ll remind you when you need to take a day off.)
- always speaks the truth in love, from a humble heart, and builds healthy relationships at work and home
- wants to learn and is insanely teachable
- leads with a plan and passion, building a strong youth team while contributing to our church-wide team
- is a front-line guy, utilizing attractional methods and attractional people to build a missional ministry casting vision for what could be (more changed lives)
- understands student culture, while thinking out of the box and being willing to take big risks without losing site of the most important outcome – changed lives
- flies high but keeps his feet on the ground and connected to the daily details of a smooth running ministry
- is an inspiration to large groups of students (and adults/parents) to change lives by presenting Biblical truth in radical and relevant ways through multiple channels of communication
- uses and manages technology to expand ministry
- has been there and done that for at least 3-5 years with a track record of growth in numbers, teams, and most importantly, changed lives
- has a bachelors degree or more, but don’t be discouraged if you lack a degree (experience is more important than your education)
- webmasters and IT gurus get bonus points
What We Have to Offer:
Besides a compelling & clear church-wide vision, here are a few details to get your juices going. We’re located in beautiful
Elk Grove/Laguna/Sacramento, California – where the weather is awesome and there’s little to no humidity!
We have a Student Ministry Room with sound, lights, and ready for ministry. It’s great because messes can be made and you don’t get in trouble! We have an awesome group of adult volunteer servants who love our Jr & Sr High students. And
we’ve got a church that loves and supports Student Ministry.
In addition, we’ve got a fast growing school system. There are 40 elementary schools, 9 middle schools and 9 major high schools (one right next to the church) with several continuing education schools for a total of
61,500 students. http://www.egusd.net/ The potential is huge and the conditions are perfect for the right guy to reach these students.
Are you our next Student Ministries Pastor? If you’re sensing your heart rate increasing and feeling the call, check out www.impact.cc and then send us your resume and a
PERSONAL email outlining why you feel led to apply. Please, only serious inquiries that fit our requests (or at least very close).
We can then take the next step! God has His wonderful hand on this church. We need a driven team-player with a servant’s heart to help us accomplish His vision. Email today so we can get the ball rollin’
ASAP! Contact Lyn Harris at email@example.com.