SUMMARY: The Director of Women’s Ministries is responsible for developing and overseeing the discipleship, care and spiritual support of women at all the campuses of HBC-Davenport.
REPORTS TO: Senior Pastor
STATUS: Full-time Employee
SUPERVISORY ROLE: Yes
QUALIFICATIONS: This person must be spiritually mature, teachable, trustworthy, humble to follow and able to lead. This individual must have passion, experience and competencies in working with women of all ages and spiritual maturities. She must be able to cast vision, manage a variety of responsibilities, and give attention to detail. A Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Establish and promote a vision for Women’s Ministries
- Promote discipleship opportunities within Women’s Ministries
- Lead and shepherd the Women’s Ministries Leadership Team
- Facilitate the spiritual growth and maturity of women through various Bible studies
- Teach Bible studies to women on a regular basis
- Identify and develop new leaders and teachers
- Oversee and shepherd the Women’s Ministries staff
- Oversee the equipping and training of all table leaders, apprentices, coaches, and teachers
- Organize and oversee various special events for women
IN GENERAL: The Director of Women’s Ministries will do whatever is necessary to assist the Senior Pastor in fulfilling the mission and initiatives of Harvest Bible Chapel – Davenport.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Harvest Bible Chapel
We are a church whose foundation is Jesus Christ and whose authority is the Bible. Our mission is to glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission in the spirit of the Great Commandment (Mt 22:37-39; Mt 28:19-20). So, our aim is to equip disciples who worship Christ, walk with Christ and work for Christ in every area of life. More...