*Worship Pastor Responsibilities:
1. Plan the weekend services including a set list of music as well as the order of service
2. Attend weekly planning meeting.
3. Lead a praise band/orchestra (piano, guitars, drums, keyboard, woodwind and brass instruments) in practice, congregational worship and specials (offertories, etc.)
4. Lead a praise team/choir (occasional) in practice, congregational worship and specials (offertories, etc.)
5. Organize/direct dramatic presentations.
6. Prepare media presentations (stills and video).
7. Prepare quarterly newsletter and manage website.
8. Recruit and develop musicians and other members of the worship arts team
9. Teach a Sunday School class
10.Participate in church outreach, evangelism and community service activities.
11. Fulfill other duties as a part of the staff team according to the pastor’s directions
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred
2. Tech savvy, we’re a Mac office/church (knowledge of presentation software, photoshop, etc. a plus)
3. Sense of humor
4. Teachable spirit
5. Solid work ethic
6. Flexible personality
***Salaried position (based on qualifications) and
benefits include: paid vacation, 403(b), insurance for employee plus family (employee will choose private insurance and be reimbursed for premiums), housing allowance included in salary, mileage reimbursment, smart phone provided for employee (cell phone provided