Grace Church is looking for a worship leader during the contemporary Grace Live worship service.
Corporate Worship Planning
- Team with the Lead Pastor to plan corporate worship by choosing music, media, and other creative elements that will help facilitate spiritually engaging and God-exalting worship experiences.
- Develop the media arts ministry of Grace Church. Using media arts to enhance the worship experience of Grace Live.
- Personally lead and participate in worship services.
- Oversee and coordinate worship teams, lighting, and technical team, as well as all other elements necessary for the production of corporate worship events.
Corporate Worship Leadership
- Identify, train and utilize quality leadership in worship.
- Recruit and develop the Grace Live worship team.
- Ability to set and reach ministry goals.
- The Worship Leader will report directly to the Lead Pastor, and serves at the discretion of the Lead Pastor.
- All ministry staff of Grace Church is accountable to the Elder Team for living a distinctly Christian lifestyle.
- The Leader will profess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and demonstrate the evidence of a Spirit controlled life.
- The Worship Leader must live a life of spiritual distinction as recognized by the Elders of Grace Church.
- The Leader must possess the ability to enlist a worship team, develop the musical ability of others, understand music theory, play either piano or guitar, lead congregational worship, and influence others in their relationship with God.
- Ability to lead people into worship.
- Strong vocal skills with proficiency with guitar and/or piano.
- Experience with or oversight of musicians.
- Knowledge of audio systems and related technical operations.