TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE GO TO THIS BLOG POST!!
MISSIONAL COMMUNITIES PASTOR
The Bridge Church is a church in Spring Hill, TN that has grown from 80 to 850 since 2008. This growth trajectory coupled with the scope of our vision to make disciples, train leaders, and plant churches has created a growing need for visionary, organizational, and pastoral leadership of Bridge MC’s (Missional Communities) as well as additional leadership in some ancillary responsibilities as The Bridge continues to grow.
The Missional Communities Pastor will oversee the MC Network of The Bridge, leading MC’s to make disciples devoted to the Word, community, and mission. This person will be responsible for structuring the leadership of the MC Network, recruitment, care and training of MC leaders, multiplication and ongoing evaluation of MC’s, and leading “For the City” initiatives that mobilize MC’s on mission. Further, the Missional Communities Pastor will oversee our Membership process, pastoral care, and our Intro To The Bridge class. The Missional Communities Pastor will report to our Family Ministries Pastor.
- Fulfill the membership requirements of The Bridge
- Fulfill the character qualities of an elder as outlined in Scripture
- Ability to see and articulate the vision of The Bridge while executing the tasks to fulfill it
- A proven track record in leadership and leadership development
- Strategic leader, forward thinker, self-directed, willingness to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- A solid, like-minded theological background (for a reference point, The Bridge is a gospel-centered, Acts 29 church).
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full responsibility for the health of the MC Network in its mission to make disciples devoted to the Word, community, and mission.
- Recruitment, care, and ongoing training of MC Leaders.
- Ongoing evaluation of existing MC’s.
- Implementation of an effective multiplication strategy for MC’s.
- Leadership of “MC Connect” events at least twice / year that move people from Worship Gathering’s into Missional Communities.
- Leadership of three “For The City” initiatives per year that mobilize Bridge MC’s on mission in our community.
- Oversight of Pastoral Care and Membership at The Bridge.
- Lead and organize our Intro To The Bridge Class.
- Responsible for developing and improving systems within all of your ministry areas.
- Doing whatever is necessary for the success of The Bridge with a posture of prayerful dependence on God.
DIRECT REPORT: Family Ministries Pastor
SCHEDULE: Sunday - Thursday
HOURS: 45-50 per week (must be available for special events, meetings, etc.)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Associate Pastor of MinistriesBethel EC Church
- Dixon, Illinois
- October 24
Community Life Director242 Community Church
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- October 23
Associate Pastor for Small Groups and AdministrationCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Pastor to MenCompass Church
- Salinas, California
- October 20
The Bridge Church
The Bridge Church is a fast growing Acts 29 church in Spring Hill, TN. We have grown from about 80 to 1400+ since 2008. We're a gospel-centered church that exists to see people's lives beautifully wrecked by the gospel in our city and beyond.