Christian Life Center, a church with an average attendance of 2600, is looking for a Site Pastor to be over our satellite church located in Piqua, Ohio. To apply for this position, please go directly to our website at
www.clcdayton.com and look under Resources, then
Employment @ CLC - there you will find a current job description and an application to complete and send to
email@example.com. Below is a partical job description for this position.
- Spiritual maturity and commitment to a Christian lifestyle and to CLC’s Excellence in Ministry values.
- Attends weekly service and is actively involved in serving opportunities at CLC
- Christian Who has a Personal Relationship with God
- Passion for Ministry
- Management Skills
- Worship leading with a high level of vocal and instrumental ability is preferred
- Ability to anticipate all that could happen in worship service and be well prepared to respond
- Be able to shepherd and motivate volunteer musicians, actors, artists, and technicians
- Ability to lead worship and to mentor and train others as individual and team worship leaders
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree; ministry or management major
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in management or ministry preferred
Spiritual Leadership: Responsible for leading—both intentionally, and by example—other Christians toward maturity in Christ and the faith, using biblical knowledge and personal behaviors, attitudes, and values.
Physical Leadership: Responsible for leading the CLC Satellite Church operations, the congregation, the ministry teams and director(s), and to champion the needs of the CLC Satellite Church facility, interfacing with CLC Little York and
other future site/network pastors.
Relationship-Building: Responsible for fostering relationships within the CLC Satellite Church congregation, the ministry team, the community, and the Little York staff.
Visibility: Responsible for being visible at CLC Satellite Church before, during, and after services; at Ministry Team trainings and other CLC Satellite Church team meetings, within the community at appropriate functions/events, and at
Little York staff meetings.
Decision Maker & Problem Solver: Responsible for solving problems as they arise and making decisions relative to CLC Satellite Church, both on and off location.
Communication & Coordination with CLC Pastors & Staff: Responsible for communicating and coordinating in order to manage the weekly operations: budgeting needs and expenditures, giving progress reports, providing input to the strategic
planning process, making personnel decisions, assessing technology needs, etc.