SeaCoast Grace Church is seeking a Children’s Pastor who is passionate to help kids and families experience God together. We are a 4,000+ member church that ministers to over 500 kids weekly. The right person will have a deep LOVE for kids and a direct
calling to minister to them and their families.
The Children’s Pastor is responsible to lead and oversee all aspects of programming for birth-5th grade children. This will include supervising staff, volunteer recruitment and development, programming, and operation management to ensure a safe,
loving, innovative, spiritually thriving children’s ministry at SeaCoast Grace Church.
Skill Set Needed:
The Children’s Pastor needs to be a person who can be a cheerleader for children and their families. The ideal candidate will be:
- able to see beyond today and look to the ministry opportunities of the future.
- someone people want to be around and are eager to follow.
- creative, strategic, and a good communicator.
- energetic, self-starter, who is focused, but flexible and can successfully multi-task in a busy environment without becoming overwhelmed.
- well versed in Orange ministry strategy .
Above all, the Children’s Pastor needs to have a passionate, growing relationship with God and heart to lead kids and families to KNOW God in a real life changing way.
- To cast vision and set the direction and pace for ministry that is in alignment with SeaCoast Grace Church.
- Lead paid staff and volunteer staff to achieve successful and growing programming in all areas of the Children’s ministry.
- Create the spiritual climate for which ministry can happen.
- Oversee all operations of the ministry which include budget, safety, volunteer systems, etc.
- Be part of the church Pastoral team and help shepherd the congregation with Pastoral duties.
What a win looks like:
Kids dragging their families to church.
Kids inviting new friends to weekend services and special events.
Staff and volunteers equipped and inspired to serve at a high capacity.
SeaCoast Grace kids impacting the community and world by what their lives look like outside of the church walls.