Roswell United Methodist Church in suburban Atlanta, Georgia, is currently seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) Visual Media Director. This position reports to the Director of Strategic Communications and Marketing and supervises all non-audio media support
and operations, including Sunday morning worship live production and live stream, an A/V Assistant, experienced volunteer team, concept to completion video production, and requests for A/V support from all ministry areas.
Qualifications of a successful candidate:
- Five or more years of progressively responsible experience in video technology
- Willingness and ability to provide media support for a variety of worship styles, to include both traditional and contemporary
- Strong project management skills
- Proven creative abilities including, but not limited to, concept creation, scriptwriting, storyboarding, editing, and directing videos
- Ability to demonstrate servant leadership in planning, organizing, and leading staff and volunteers in a deadline-intensive environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Flexibility to adjust to evening and weekend requirements
Annual salary range is $35-47,000 and the compensation plan includes a full range of benefits, to be discussed during the interview process; there is no allowance for relocation expenses. Please see complete job description at www.rumc.com/jobs; resume and
demo reel should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.