This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs like this one.
Crossroads Church

Associate Pastor of Worship

Crossroads Church
Albert Lea, Minnesota, United States

Date Posted: 05/15/2014
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time

Job Description:

Crossroads is searching for a full time Associate Pastor of Worship. This pastor will be committed to our vision of regional impact for Jesus Christ through the making of disciples who worship, grow, serve, and reach.


We are looking for a proven leader who develops, inspires, motivates and releases people to serve in a context of “current-contemporary” worship. He will lead his teams and the congregation with a relational heart, strong people skills, and musical competency.


The Associate Pastor of Worship will be responsible for all aspects of worship including order of service, rehearsals, lighting, sound, video, and creative arts. These responsibilities will comprise approximately 45-55% of the job description. The other 55-45% of the job description will be based on the individuals abilities and interests such as young adults, small groups, information technology, web management, graphic design, etc.


Crossroads Church is located 1 hour south of the Twin Cities in Albert Lea, MN. Our county reach is to a population of 30,000 with an extended reach of approximately 60,000. Crossroads is known in the region for its dynamic worship, relevant preaching, young families, as well as community leadership, and a authentic and welcoming atmosphere.


Crossroads is 18 years old, has a Sunday morning attendance of 600 worshippers, a pastoral team of 5, a strong support staff, and a committed volunteer base. We are preparing to birth a new church on the south side of town in September 2014 and have commissioned the current associate pastor of worship to serve as the senior pastor of this new church. It is our desire to have a new Associate Pastor of Worship in place by late-summer 2014.


Deadline for resumes is June 15, 2014. If you are interested, please email the following to 1) Cover letter expressing why you are applying for the position; 2) Your resume including education and experience; please include dates of attendance and dates of employment as well as completed degrees and noted accomplishments; and 3) links to video samples or your worship leading.