Community Groups Pastor
A Community Groups Director is responsible for shepherding and leading 50 group leaders by encouraging and equipping them to pursue the six leader essentials.
The profile of a Community Groups Pastor should be a blend between people and task personality traits. He also should have one or more of the following spiritual gifts: leadership, discernment, exhortation, teaching and pastor/shepherd.
Priorities & Responsibilities
Shepherd Leaders (50%)
- Meet one on one with leaders 3-4 times a year.
- Equip and develop each leader around our 6 leader essentials.
- Monitor the health, effectiveness and duration of groups.
- Be available to minister and serve each leader.
Enlist Leaders (20%)
- Interview all new leaders in preparation for each GroupMatch.
- Identify leader apprentices and begin development process.
- Constantly recruit new leaders.
Oversee Multiplication (10%)
- Track group progress through 12-24 month duration.
- Encourage apprentice enlistment at least 6 months before multiplication date.
- Ensure timely multiplication of all groups.
- Oversee the update of group data.
- Contact each starter group to determine which groups are continuing into Community Groups.
- Verify that all group information is current and accurate.
Training Events (5%)
- Assist in GroupMatch as needed.
- Participate in leading and serving at Community Group Leader Orientation.
- Participate in Leaders Edge.
Adult Ministries Pastor
The qualified candidate should...
1. Have 1-5 years of full-time ministry experience. If you do not have at least 1 year, please do NOT apply.
2. A minimum of a Bible College degree or seminary degree.
3. A high drive for excellence with the bandwidth to multi-task several projects/people.
4. Demonstrate that your own personal relationship is growing with Christ.
5. Desire to be a part of a team of Pastors.
6. Have a track record of building volunteer teams.
7. Have a track record of growth in your ministry.
Benefits for this position include the following:
* Full-time position with competitive pay based on experience. (40-45K per year, plus benefits)
* Complete health, life, dental, and vision for the whole family. (Only cost you $164 per month)
* 3% of your Salary in a retirement account.
* Three weeks paid vacation per year.
* Excellent tools such as a MacBook and iPhone.
* Continued training and ongoing development of seasoned pastors.
If this looks like a position you are interested in applying for, please DO NOT respond at churchstaffing.com since we do not monitor emails there or call our church offices; instead, send your resume, two vocational references, one personal reference, and a current personal photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's Ministry Director (171702)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Midwest , Wisconsin
- October 26
Children's Pastor (232310)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Georgia
- October 26
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Director of Children's MinistryStrongsville United Methodist Church
- Strongsville, Ohio
- October 24
Community Life Director242 Community Church
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- October 23