Marketing Coordinator Job Description
CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS TEAM:
The Creative Communications team at Sugar Creek Baptist Church is a highly creative and collaborative environment. Our mission is to support the ministries and inspire the membership of Sugar Creek through clear, creative, consistent and authentic communications.
We are a team of producers, directors, marketers, artists, designers, writers, programmers, technicians and musicians who are passionate about developing creative communications We are currently seeking a full time Marketing Coordinator for our team.
The Marketing Coordinator is a creative, energetic and organized team member with the ability to conceptualize, strategize, create and manage multiple marketing, advertising, public relations and special event projects concurrently. The Marketing Coordinator
collaborates with various ministry departments and CC Team to develop and manage materials and projects. They also ensure church message and brand are consistent across all channels. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with graphic designers, videographers, web team and technical productions team to ensure superior internal and external communications across all channels at all times.
- Ensure marketing is supportive of, and consistent with, marketing strategies and brand guidelines.
- Coordinate development of community-wide marketing, including; web, print ads, and events to engage new visitors and members.
- Manage information for Sunday morning communications, including: worship guide, brochures, informational signage, directional signage, online content and other as required.
- Work with ministry teams to develop marketing and communication resources that connect visitors and members to the life and ministries of the church.
- Engage members and visitors through social media, including: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- Write and edit compelling marketing and short advertorial copy related to the life and ministry of the church.
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities concurrently.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate passion for positive change and willingness to evolve with the needs of the organization.
- Possess familiarity with Google Adwords and PPC methods.
- Continually identify and improve communication efficiencies within company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills