A growing and dynamic evangelical church in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area is in need of a Worship and Youth Director at our Eagan Campus.
Job Title: Eagan Worship & Youth Director
Classification: Full time
Reports to: Eagan Campus Pastor
Department: Eagan Campus
Coordinate and lead worship and youth ministry at the Eagan Campus.
- Lead the Eagan Campus in a meaningful and authentic worship experience, no less than 45 weekends annually
- Direct overall Eagan worship experiences (including worship and production teams)
- Contribute to the overall vision for Weekend Services at Eagan Campus
- Recruit and audition musicians for Eagan worship team
- Lead mid-week rehearsal, service rehearsal & walkthrough for Sunday services
- Provide pastoral care and support for Worship Team volunteers
- Coordinate with Campus Pastor on programming updates & changes
- Prepare guest worship leaders when needed
- Oversee Eagan Worship budget along with the Campus Pastor
- Participate in Eagan Staff Meetings at least twice a month
- Attend and contribute to weekly Woodbury Music & Planning Team meetings, maintaining healthy and regular communication with the Experience Pastor
- Oversee youth ministry at Eagan Campus
- Cast the overall vision for the youth ministry at the Eagan Campus
- Lead mid-week events, special events, volunteer training, calendar planning & media production for events (no less than 40 events per fiscal year)
- Provide pastoral care and support for youth ministry volunteers & teens
- Recruit and interview leaders for Eagan youth ministry
- Coordinate with Campus Pastor & admin staff on programming updates & changes
- Prepare guest speakers and leaders when needed
- Oversee Eagan Youth budget along with Campus Pastor
- Participate in Eagan Planning meetings at least twice a month and Impact Meetings as requested (approximately twice a year)
- Maintain healthy and regular communication with the Campus and Family Pastors
- Personal Character: Demonstrate integrity in all aspects of your life and be in continued pursuit of becoming more Jesus-like.
- Professional Development: Nurture your ministry skills (musical excellence, worship leadership, teamwork, youth leadership, spiritual leadership)
- Relational: Be an active part of the campus family; build relationships, pray for church family needs, mingle with newcomers, join/lead a small group when possible, participate in outreach events, etc.
- Collaboration: Build the bridge between Woodbury, Cottage Grove & Eagan campuses. Encourage participation in Crossroads wide events.
- Accountability: Develop a team of mentors to provide support and feedback for personal and ministry direction. (Worship Impact Team)
- Musically proficient and capable of leading a full band
- Able to teach and direct musicians/sound volunteers
- Lead vocalist, willing to share the lead vocals when beneficial
- Demonstrate wisdom and integrity based upon Biblical knowledge and application
- Discerning, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Team builder, ideally extroverted
- A passion for winning the lost for Christ and understanding the struggles of teens today
Compensation will be competitive and dependent upon qualifications. If you feel led to use your extensive skills and experience as listed above to help us reach our community for Christ please apply.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship & Creative Arts DirectorRadiant Church
- Ludington, Michigan
- January 13
Pastor of Discipleship and AdministrationNexStep Coaching and Consulting
- Tracy, California
- January 6
Minister of Contemporary Worship & Young AdultsFirst Baptist, Wilmington
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- January 4
Executive Director, ChristChurch PresbyterianChrist Church Presbyterian
- Atlanta, Georgia
- January 3
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- January 3