Position Summary: Leadership, development, planning, coordination and supervision of all High School and Young Adult Ministries.
To help 9th – 12th Grade youth and young adults (19-27) take the next step in a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A person who has a strong and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A person who is supportive, enthusiastic and can articulate the vision and core values of Foundations Church.
- A person who will pursue continuing educational experiences in this area. Attendance at seminars and conferences are encouraged and highly desired.
- A person who is positive, energetic, personable, marked by integrity, has leadership ability, is teachable, creative, cooperative, absent of personal problems, has good people skills, a sense of humor, is self-disciplined, sees the “Big Picture” of Foundations, and is friendly.
- A person who excels at ministering, cultivating, and developing a highly effective ministry team of volunteers.
- A person who is highly organized and communicative to parents, students, young adults, staff, and volunteers alike.
- Directly oversee the weekly high school and young adults program. (large groups and small groups)
- Work collaboratively with nursery, preschool, elementary and middle school directors/pastors to ensure a coordinated and seamless ministry plan for Foundations’ children and youth.
- Oversee, recruit, train, supervise and minister to all high school and young adult volunteers.
- Provide and oversee weekly “contacting ministry” with youth, parents and young adults.
- Develop and oversee communication to high school youth, parents and young adults.
- Provide a balanced program that will help youth Explore, Embrace and Extend the Gift of God’s Grace.
- Meet regularly with the supervisor and/or mentor for accountability and support.
- Be responsible for the teaching at appropriate levels to ensure its relevance in the life of the youth and is in-line with the philosophy of Foundations Church.
- Financial – Establishing and maintaining annual and project budgets.
- Additional adult pastoral care as directed by supervisor is desired.
- Periodic message delivery during main congregational service desired, but not mandatory.
- Develop a healthy and thriving high school ministry.
- Plan, develop and execute a currently undeveloped ministry plan for young adults.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Attention to detail and follow-through on assignments and deadlines.
- A commitment to good interpersonal relationships, teamwork and support of church ministries and a pleasant personality.
- A commitment to confidentiality regarding all records, both of the church and staff, and the members.
- Reliable and dependable attendance.
- A person capable of mentoring and leading paid staff as well as a large volunteer network.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Gmail, and adaptability to Foundations Church’s church management software (Church Community Builder).
- Seminary degree desired.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is designed to be a full time position.
- Compensation and benefits are competitive with other similar sized ministries in Northern Colorado.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Youth PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- October 22
Youth PastorGrace Point Church
- Newtown, Pennsylvania
- October 20
Youth/ music PastorScappoose Foursquqre
- Scappoose, Oregon
- October 20
Student PastorChristian Faith Center
- Nampa, Idaho
- October 20
Associate Student PastorFBC Midlothian
- Midlothian, Texas
- October 20
The Mission of Foundations Church is to Explore, Embrace, and Extend the Gift of God’s Grace. We’re dedicated to being a church where people can explore each day this totally radical concept of God’s grace and truth. We are committed to the lifelong endeavor of embracing Him and His word, and applying it in our day-to-day journey of faith. We are devoted to extending God’s love and the message of His wondrous grace to our community and to our world, to make an extraordinary difference in the people of Northern Colorad More...