As part of the Worship Team at Greentree Community Church you will participate in planning and implementation of services and events. You will be responsible for set-up, operation and maintenance of audio, video, media, and lighting equipment for worship services, rehearsals, and special events in a mobile church environment. This position will have a strong emphasis on Audio.
This position is designed for an experienced, problem solving, self motivated person who would like to learn and grow with us. Organization and administration are a must with the flexibility to follow the leader-of-the-day and respond quickly and efficiently to problems as they arise.
We enjoy a contemporary style of worship and a casual style of dress on Sunday mornings. Our worship times are at 9:00 am and 10:45 am, with a time for fellowship, donuts and coffee between the services.
Greentree Community Church began in 1996 when a group of people began to pray about establishing a new church in Kirkwood, motivated by a vision to know Jesus Christ, and to serve Him in joyful obedience, and make him known by growing disciples, planting churches and renewing communities.
To that end, Greentree has been instrumental in the birth of four other churches even though we have never had our own facility. Now over 15 years in to our existence, it seems as though the Lord is leading us towards having our own facility. This will be an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and be a part of the team making choices on audio, video, lighting etc. It is also our desire that this part-time (15 hour a week) position would become full-time once we get into that facility.
• Minimum 3 years experience at FOH mixing live bands/vocalists
• Exceptional setup and mixing skills
• Recording experience in a studio environment is a plus
• Experience with Pro Tools software is a plus
• Experience with in-ear monitoring systems
• Experience in routine gear maintenance, setup, installation, and operation
• Experience in large-scale productions
• Working knowledge of analog and digital audio consoles
• Exceptional knowledge of EQ’s, compressors, reverbs and other effects processors
• Good knowledge of MAC computers
• Efficient with ProPresenter 4
• Must be an effective troubleshooter and problem solver
• Ability to work under pressure and complete time sensitive tasks
• Serve with humility and integrity
• Possess customer service skills
• Dependable, faithful, self-motivated, strives for excellence
• Available no less than 48 out 52 Sundays (Thursday rehearsals) per year
• Team player and a Team builder
• FOH engineer for all rehearsals, services and events
• Recruit and train Tech volunteers
• Oversee maintenance of all equipment in all venues
• Oversee installation of all new equipment needed
• Setup, teardown and operation of all weekly audio, video and media equipment
• Edit and upload weekly podcasts
• Edit video projects for use during services
• Recording/mixing all future productions and worship projects
• Assist the creative team with service planning and technical needs
• Attend required staff meetings
This position reports to the Worship Director.
This is a part-time position for an average of 15 hours a week and will require some non-traditional working hours. You will be able to flex your work schedule depending on what is required that particular week. We work as a team, so sometimes you will be asked to help with tasks not related to audio.
We are looking for a follower of Christ who has a heart for the church and the talent to continue our standard of excellence… someone who will take responsibility for this ministry and do it as unto the Lord. While not a requirement, it is our hope that this person will become involved in the life and ministry of Greentree beyond the scope of the position.
We value our staff and our staff values their role and the impact they make in transforming lives for Jesus. If you meet the requirements below please submit your cover letter, resume, and list of references to the Worship Director: Chip Demetri firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please send some samples of music you have mixed, as an mp3 or link to an online source.
This position pays $26 per hour up to $20,000 annually. We will be accepting resumes through September 15th and then we will begin interviews.
For more about who we are and what we believe, please visit our website www.greentreechurch.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Organist/Music DirectorSt.John the Evangelist
- Abington, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Media DirectorNorthshore Christian Church
- Everett, Washington
- October 20
Youth/ music PastorScappoose Foursquqre
- Scappoose, Oregon
- October 20
Worship LeaderClear Water Church
- Anchorage, Alaska
- October 20
Technical DirectorSlingshot Group
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- October 19