Princeton Alliance Church 20 Schalks Crossing Rd. Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Phone: 609-799-9000 http://princetonalliance.org
To begin the candidate process, email resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Executive Pastor is responsible for the operational efficiency of the overall church. This primarily includes overseeing the facility staff, front desk staff, and creating a flourishing office environment. This position is also responsible to oversee the overall financial process that governs Princeton Alliance Church. This includes financial analysis and forecasting, accountability and oversight of the daily financial process of the church and managing the organizational budget. Additionally, the Executive Pastor will be responsible to direct all human resource related initiatives as well as all concerns related to risk management on behalf of Princeton Alliance Church.
Works with: Office of Lead Pastor
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Supervises: Office staff/volunteers, Facility Superintendent, Bookkeeper
Leadership: Demonstrates a character of personal and spiritual integrity. Must be a leader of leaders and nurture team leaders at PAC. Draws others into a common vision.
Cooperation: Desires to build the body with enthusiasm and integrity, and cooperate with staff while demonstrating a positive attitude. Ability to build functional ministry teams is primary.
Administration: Possesses strong administrative and organizational skills and attention to detail. Displays the ability to administratively manage several simultaneous projects/tasks.
Creativity: Leads with his/her own contribution of creativity while drawing the best of the same out of all those around him/her.
Excellence: Leads his/her team with a personal commitment against mediocrity and skillfully calls all those around him/her to apply their best effort and unique contributions to the team.
Authenticity: Cares for people and communicates a genuine interest in them.
Growth: Demonstrates desire for life-long learning and exhibits traits of walking with Jesus.
Attitude: Reflects a servant attitude and heart for the ministry.
- A four-year college degree or equivalent experience in business management minimum.
- 5-10 years experience in a senior level leadership within a business or non-profit context.
- Exhibit a call to church ministry and be willing to pursue licensure within the Christian and Missionary Alliance.
- Embraces the mission, vision, and membership of Princeton Alliance Church within 6 months of employment.
Preferred: CPA certified.
Staff and Office Management
- Coaches and Supervises the facilities superintendent, Finance administrator, and office staff.
- Oversees the church office including centralized supply and database management.
- Recommends and implements IT improvements to meet the needs of the church.
- Maintains IT systems to meet the needs of the church.
- Manages the annual budget process.
- Manage the operations and capital budgets directly.
- Maintain the Accounting Procedures.
- Oversee payroll processing and budget.
- Financial Reporting: Prepares monthly and annual financial statements and special reports as required.
- Oversees an annual review with the auditors.
Building and Grounds Management
- Oversees facility maintenance, scheduling, set ups, cleaning, safety and security, and vendor contracts with the Facility Superintendent.
- Leads or supports facility expansion or remodels as needed
Human Resource Management
- Maintains an Employee Handbook and other employment related policies including a working knowledge of church and clergy taxes.
- Completes an annual salary and wage review.
- Recommends cost management and compliance changes to employee benefits.
Risk Management and Legal
- Maintains an appropriate level of insurance for the church.
- Performs competitive cost and service reviews of insurance from time to time.
- Maintains a relationship with and acts as the liaison with the church attorney for legal guidance.
- Manages or assists with special projects as assigned by the Lead Pastor or Office of Lead Pastor.
- Serve as needed as a liaison to the Governing Board as directed by the Lead Pastor.
- Serves on the Office of Lead Pastor Team.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Finance ManagerNew Life Community Church
- Peoria, Arizona
- October 25
Executive PastorBakersfield First Assembly
- Bakersfield, California
- October 24
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Executive PastorStonehill Church
- Meridian, Idaho
- October 21
Administrative PastorFolsom Foursquare Church
- Folsom, California
- October 18