Christian Life Center, a church located in Dayton, Ohio, is looking for a Worship Leader. To apply for this position, please go directly to our website at www.clcdayton.com and look under Resources, then Employment @ CLC - there you will find a current job description and an application to complete and send to email@example.com. Below is a partical job description for this position.
To lead a culturally and generationally diverse congregation in worship through musical selections that bridge a wide bandwidth of musical styles and preferences. To build strong volunteer teams that are musically skilled, passionately engaged in ministry and committed to Christian Life Center’s vision and mission. To create moments of teaching and encouragement in CLC worship environments that are creative, spiritually discerning and a hand-in-glove fit with the speaking pastor’s vision for the message and service theme.
- Spiritual maturity and commitment to a Christian lifestyle
- A bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of experience in a related field is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience will be acceptable
- Ability to anticipate what could happen in worship service and be well prepared to respond appropriately.
- Be able to shepherd and motivate volunteer musicians
- Organization, administrative, and leadership skills
- Dependable, responsible, self-motivated and creative
- Ability to lead worship and to mentor and train others as individual and team worship leaders
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Access cultural trends in music, media, and the arts
- Must demonstrate a commitment to Christian Life Center through participation in worship services, ministry opportunities and spiritual disciplines.
- Worship Leadership
- Conduct worship team rehearsals as needed
- Plan (weekly) & execute (as needed) the music portion of the service as scheduled for CLC worship venues
- Work with vocal teams to develop and prepare them for services
- Facilitate devotional aspects of teams
- Participate in service programming, brainstorming creative elements, ministry team meetings, and other Weekend Impact meetings
- Under the direction of the Weekend Impact Director, he/she will plan and execute a worship set for the weekends they lead, including sermon set-up songs, media and response moments – while developing an approach that will best work for those services
- A manager of Planning Center (scheduling volunteers)
- Work with volunteer worship leaders to train, equip, mentor, and develop them as worshippers & worship leaders
- Assist as needed with the music & worship needs on other campuses
- Other duties as needed relating to overall tech, media, staging & service production
- Arranging and Orchestration
- Arrange charts for praise band as needed
- Arrange and/or record music for special music presentations (practice CD’s, lead sheets, specific charts, rehearsal or click tracks, loops, etc. as needed)
- Arrange worship team and choral parts as needed
- Development Musically & Spiritually)
- Assist with process dealing with talent identification, auditions, and placement
- Assist with talent coaching as needed (one-on-one rehearsals, etc.)
- Develop music enhancement ideas (call to worship, offertory, special music, etc.)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Campus Worship LeaderCalvary Chapel Church
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- December 5
Teen & Worship PastorCalvary Baptist Church
- Norwich, New York
- December 5
Worship PastorBridgeway Community Church
- York, Pennsylvania
- December 5
Director of WorshipTrinity Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Florence, South Carolina
- December 5
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Christian Life Center
We are passionate about becoming an accurate representation of what Christianity is meant to be when it is lived out among a community of believers. Our desire is to become more Christ-like and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in our ministry opportunities. In keeping with the following scripture, we have written the vision God has given us at CLC.More...